Saturday, August 6, 2016

#8, Anything Goes with Optional Twist ~ Use Your Stash

Happy Saturday everyone! Today we are starting a new challenge ~ Anything Goes, with Optional Twist ~ Use Your Stash. Thank you to all the participants who entered the last challenge, your creations were all so beautiful and amazing :)


Winner ~ 3 images your choice
#29 ~ KT Fit Kitty
 
Top 3 ~ in no particular order ~ 1 image your choice
#4 ~ Scrappy Scatty Jan
#10 ~ Jennifer Scull
#40 ~ Marlene

GDT

Please email Melanie at (labelle629atcomcastdotnet)
Congratulations to the Winner, Top 3 and GDT
Now for the DT inspirations and our GDT Wendy :) 

  
 



Guidelines:
~ 2 submissions limit per person
~ must be a new creation, no back linking
~ all entries must include a back link to Broken Fairy Designs challenge blog
~ you can use any image you like, but if you use a Broken Fairy Designs image you will get an extra entry
~ must follow the challenge theme
~ must upload projects to inlinkz, located at bottom of post
~ please turn off word verification on your blog
Winner ~ 3 digital images, their choice and winners badge
Top 3 ~ 1 digi, your choice and top 3 badge
Guest Designer will be chosen for an upcoming challenge
Winners and Top 3 will be chosen shortly after the challenge ends
We hope to see your lovely creations :)
Be sure to stop by the Broken Fairy Designs Facebook group, we have a monthly challenge going on there.

7 comments:

  1. So proud for choosing me as your GDT!
    Congrats tot he other winners to!
    Your DT cards are amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. I am on my way to email you . Congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! That's wonderful! Thank you so much for the win! I don't have any of your images yet so I'm super excited about this prize! I just emailed you! Congrats to the top picks and the GDT - well deserved! Your new challenge looks like a lot of fun and I'm hoping to be back to join in! Your DT did an amazing job with their cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty DT pieces and Congrats to the Winners :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks! happy to see I am in company with some friends. :) congrats to the other winners and guest pick, too!

    wonderful projects by your team for the new challenge! now the tough part - shopping for a fun image! grins! ;) thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found you so thought I would enter - I love the DT creations, just wish I looked as glamorous in my rollers! Thanks for posting this. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to be back to join your challenge using your Listening to the Sea image (entry #25) - she was fun to colour! Thanks so much for the win - I love my new digis! As for your optional stash item, I used my sequins! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete